Hylogy MD-H21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor in Review Overview
Hylogy MD-H21 wrist blood pressure monitor at a glance
As a classic base unit, the Hylogy MD-H21 includes all the basic features needed to quickly and easily check your blood pressure. After the measurement, it displays all values on an LCD display and arranges them on a colored scale from green to red or normal to high. Particularly practical: The clear display always shows the current time.
Installation and commissioning: Hylogy Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Our quick guide explains step by step the sequence of the measurement:
- Open the battery compartment, insert the batteries and close the battery compartment.
- Apply the sphygmomanometer to the wrist and close the cuff.
- Sit quietly, put your feet straight on the floor and do not cross over. Wait five minutes in this position for the rest to set.
- Start blood pressure measurement by pressing the centered Start button. Keep wrist at heart level during measurement.
If you have any questions about technical problems, please contact the manufacturer or, in the case of medical irregularities, the family doctor.
What is compatible with the Hylogy MD-H21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor?
So far we are not aware of any compatible devices or apps for this model.
Benefits Hylogy MD-H21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Easy to use
- Classification of values according to WHO guideline
- Stores up to 120 readings
- time display
- LCD display
Cons Hylogy MD-H21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- No German user manual or product page of the manufacturer available
- No mean value calculation
- No arrhythmia detection
Hylogy Sphygmomanometer Review Overview: Reviews by Comparison
- Amazon customers awarded the Hylogy MD-H21 blood pressure monitor 4.2 out of 5 stars. 83% of Amazon buyers rated this model with four or more stars. (As of: 09/2018)
- Hylogy MD-H21 took 7th place in review 2018 Austria's blood pressure device comparison for review10best.com. (As of: 9/2018)
- An evaluation of Stiftung Warentest, ÖKO-Review or other experts is not yet available.
Conclusion for the Hylogy Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
On this blood pressure monitor, we find the unusually high number of memory locations for measured values and the compact dimensions very positive. Many users also confirm the ease of use and the good readings. However, since there are no German service pages of the manufacturer and so far no expert reviews, we recommend to rely on the proven Review winner of Stiftung Warentest and to buy the higher quality boso medicus X blood pressure monitor. Arrhythmia detection is also possible here. If you are looking for a cheap alternative, boso medistar + is well-advised with Stiftung Warentest's second-placed and much cheaper model.
Pricing and Availability: Hylogy MD-H21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
The MSRP of the Hylogy MD-H21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is 26.99 Euro. It is currently offered for less than 20 euros.
Hylogy MD-H21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor – Technical Details
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.3 x 2.9 cm
- Weight: 133g
- Size of the cuff: 13.5-21 cm
- Measuring range: SYS / DIA: 30 to 280 mmHg; Pulse: 40 to 200 shakes / minute
- Measurement location: wrist
- Measuring method: oscillometric
- LCD display
- 120 memory locations for measurement data
- FDA, CE and RoHS certification
More tests and comparisons to blood pressure measurement
Upper arm blood pressure monitors
Omron M500 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review
Medisana BU 510 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor 51160 Review Overview
boso medicus X Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor in Review Overview
Withings blood pressure measurement facilitates documentation
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors
Omron RS2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Review Comparison
boso medistar + wrist sphygmomanometer Review comparison
AB SMART HEALTH health home & BUILDING REVIEW